Thursday, March 9, 2017

Taking a Break

 Hey, I know it's been a bit quiet here lately. Not for lack of weirdness, but more for lack of time.

Y'see, I got a girlfriend a while back and things have been getting pretty serious between us. Actually, she's pregnant and she wants to get married and do the whole family thing! Which is pretty wild, not gonna lie. I don't know how I got so lucky to have her.

Problem is, she thinks the blog is a bit... much. She and I got into a bit of a fight about it, because she thinks I spend too much time on things that "aren't real" and that it's all "conspiracy bullshit." Which we all know isn't true.

But I love her and I want her to be happy. So if she wants me to stop, that's what I'm gonna do. At least for a little while, at least until we can get everything figured out.

So stay weird, Capitol City. I'll see you all around sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment